samedi 11 septembre 2021

SEPTEMBER 11, 2001

SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - 
By Bernard Bujold -
On the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001, I was in the offices of AIR FRANCE in Montreal where I was acting as a consultant for their communications in Canada. 
The company had announced in early July that they were investing over $1 million in Montreal for their call center. 
The morning of September 11 was perfect with a beautiful fall sun. I was downstairs around 10:00 a.m. at the small café located at the entrance of the building on Mansfield Street in Montreal. I noticed on the TV in the café images of a plane entering a building wall and I thought it was a fictional program. The plane hitting the wall was real! 
At noon, all airplane flights were grounded and AIR FRANCE announced a few months later the cancellation of its investments... 
The aviation sector was entering a dark period and it would take years before the confidence of travelers would return! 
SEE PHOTOS 

Aucun commentaire: