vendredi 24 septembre 2021

MONTREAL MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS - NOVEMBER 7, 2021

MONTREAL MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS - NOVEMBER 7, 2021 -
By Bernard Bujold - 
The outcome of the November 7th election is anything but predictable, but as I tell my friends: "If Valérie Plante wins, I'm good for the CHLD..." 
The last few years have not been easy on my personal feelings: the coronavirus lockdown; the defeat of my idol Donald; the victory of Justin; and now the municipal election. It seems that life used to be more victorious, at least for me. 
They say it's the modern demographics that have changed and the world has become a kind of "Spanish Inn" but in reverse. If the Spanish Inn was originally defined as a place where everyone found what interested them, what they understood, according to their tastes, their culture, their convictions; in 2021 the Inn has become a place where we are all strangers and unhappy. 
One thing is certain, Valerie has a major flaw as far as I am concerned and that is her friends. Indeed, she admires Joe Biden a lot... 
SEE PHOTOS 

Aucun commentaire: