mardi 18 avril 2023

THE JOURNEY OF HAPPINESS -

THE JOURNEY OF HAPPINESS - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
They say that happiness is never a destination, but a journey! 
When I was younger, I looked for happiness in events that were ultimately destinations. 
Today, I no longer attend social events or gatherings of crowds and prefer intimate encounters, or solitude. This is my concept of the 10%. I used to accept all invitations, but 90% of them ended up being a waste of time. Today I refuse 90% and the use of my time has become happy. 
Happiness is the journey... 
My most beautiful journey is the one in a gym with the only distraction being the sight of the machines and their silence (except the one I use). For me, a lonely gym is like a church. 
Happy spring 2023. 
SEE TEXT ON HAPPINESS (HEALTH MAGAZINE) 
https://www.health.com/mind-body/true-meaning-happiness

Aucun commentaire: