mercredi 19 avril 2023

ELON MUSK AND ME-


ELON MUSK AND ME- 
By Bernard Bujold - 
I have great admiration for Elon Musk and share most of his ideas. 
I like to think that I feel a connection with him because he and I were both born on a June 28th... 
One important difference, however, is our power in society and our personal wealth! 
I loved the interview conducted with Musk by Tucker Carlson on Fox News (April 17 and 18, 2023). In this interview, Elon Musk shares his knowledge and opinions on artificial intelligence, the objectivity of modern media, politicians, banking and finance in the world, the future of humanity and even the possible existence of aliens... 
The interview can be viewed on the YouTube network. 
SEE ELON MUSK YOUTUBE INTERVIEW 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcO4uzSwkko

Aucun commentaire: