mercredi 12 avril 2023

DONALD TRUMP 2024

DONALD TRUMP 2024 - 
By Bernard Bujold -
Donald Trump gave a very intimate interview to Tucker Carlson on Fox News (Tuesday, April 11, 2023) about his vision on the world situation and his goals as a presidential candidate. Here a resume of his comments:
​ « Our greatest enemy is from within… » - Donald Trump 
« The nuclear weaponry is so advanced today that the whole world is in real danger… » - Donald Trump 
« It is a crazy time in the world of politics.. » - Donald Trump 
« ​I will never leave the fight! I never gave up in my life before and not now. I'd never drop out, it's not my thing..."» - Donald Trump 
«​ The​ China President is very intelligent and top of the line. Xi Jinping does not admit it but he understands and speaks English… » - Donald Trump 
« Russia has a lot of ammunition and the US not much. What happens if Russia wins in Ukraine? » - Donald Trump 
« Old age is not the end of success in life depending on your genes. I have seen people becoming successful after their 80s…» -Donald Trump 

Aucun commentaire: