mercredi 20 mai 2020

THE SECRET FOR A GOOD HEALTH


HEALTH SECRETS... 
By Bernard Bujold - 
In these times of Coronavirus, we are all looking for a recipe, a special food or a secret medicine, that will make us defeat the enemy! 
If there is a secret to keeping healthy, it is to take care of it all the time, with passion but without too many complications. 
Personally, one of my secrets is half a squeezed lemon every morning when I wake up, just before coffee. Richard Branson introduced me to this habit a few years ago, in an interview with Paris Match. I add to that my parents' old recipe: "an apple a day keeps the doctor away...". 
Of course, health is a combination of elements. The genetics of our ancestors (mine from Acadian settlers); a daily life without too much stress (surround yourself with beautiful things like flowers); being active by walking or another physical activity (I love to exercise with small weights while listening to TV...). 
Finally, the most important thing is to avoid loneliness. I am lucky on this level with my faithful Ulysses 
SEE PHOTOS 

Aucun commentaire: