dimanche 24 mai 2020

BACK IN BUSINESS - MAY 25, 2020


BACK IN BUSINESS - 
By Bernard Bujold -
It is finally on Monday, May 25 that Montreal businesses will reopen their doors. 
Personally, I was very sad at the thought that my favorite restaurant was closed! 
Even though I haven't been going there for several years now as I have been on a diet of lemon juice and broccoli, I've always had a romantic thought and look for McDonald's. 
My affection goes back to the 1980s when I greatly admired the president for the restaurants in Canada, George Cohen, who was a very well-known figure in the business world at the time and an inspiration to all entrepreneurs. As well, in the 1980s I had two young children and we often went to McDonald's.... 
Maybe on Monday, I'll turn a blind eye to my diet and treat Ulysses and me to a visit to Mcdonald's during the May 25, 2020 deconfinement? 
After all, you only live once... 
SEE PHOTOS

Aucun commentaire: