jeudi 14 mai 2020

THE FACEBOOK LOUNGE


THE FACEBOOK LOUNGE -
By Bernard Bujold -
I am often asked how I manage my various social media on the Internet, especially Facebook, and how I avoid "invaders"? 
I became a Facebook subscriber when it was first made available to the general public (May 2007) and I've never stopped loving it! For me, the solution to manage Facebook was to consider my page from the start as my "private living room" where I receive guests (my Facebook friends). 
I then developed the page according to a media format (magazine) in which I comment with photos and texts on current events and share information that I am passionate about. 
Of course, rules have to be established from the beginning and in my case, I never wanted to use Facebook as a forum for debate, but rather simply to share my opinions and indirectly keep them in archives, like a dairy. So I don't let guests post directly on my page and they can only "comment" on my texts. And I never let them post a comment that is insulting, provocative, or for which I totally disagree. 
For example, with a topic like Donald Trump, I don't allow to insult him on my Facebook and I don't hesitate to delete negative comments! 
According to my vision of life, of course, guests can allow themselves to criticize and insult as they wish, but only in their own living room and not mine! Since I don't like debating, I also refrain from visiting salons whose opinions are always generally the opposite of mine... 
It is obvious that I would never allow myself to invade and provoke with criticism or insults the Facebook page of another subscriber, because I consider that all pages are the living room of each account holder. 
Personally, since my debut on Facebook with a few thousand "friends", I've probably had to eliminate about twenty of them and delete a few hundred comments deemed unacceptable. 
CONCLUSION: I have great admiration for Mark Zuckerberg and, in my opinion, Facebook is one of the most beautiful inventions of our Internet age. 
Note: I apply my Facebook management recipe with my other social media (Twitter, Instagram, Google Blog, WordPress, Flickr, etc.) and I love the result... 
SEE MY FACEBOOK PAGE 

Aucun commentaire: