lundi 11 mai 2020

FRANÇOIS LEGAULT - A LUCKY MAN


FRANÇOIS LEGAULT - A LUCKY MAN -
By Bernard Bujold - 
In the world of sports, we often repeat the catchphrase: "Better to be lucky than good!"  
We could say that Quebec Premier François Legault is a lucky man (in addition to being, a little, good...)! 
Indeed, the nomination of Dominique Anglade to the leadership of the Liberal Party (Monday, May 11, 2020) virtually guarantees him the next election race in 2 years (October 3, 2022). 
I am not a Legault supporter, but I can predict that the new leader Anglade will never be elected Premier of Quebec. I will not debate the reasons for my prediction, but I am convinced. 
Manon Massé and Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois, the spokespersons for Québec Solidaire, also have no chance of dislodging Legault, and in the Parti Québécois, whose convention is on August 20, an Yves-François Blanchet would have a chance, but he is the leader of the Bloc . 
Given François Legault's natural luck, I suddenly have some hope that Quebeckers will be able to survive the Coranavirus crisis? 
To be continued! 
SEE DOMINIQUE ANGLADE BIOGRAPHY

Aucun commentaire: