lundi 4 octobre 2021

REUNION WITH OCTOBER AT THE MUSEUM-

REUNION WITH OCTOBER AT THE MUSEUM- 
By Bernard Bujold - 
My recent visit to the Yousuf Karsh exhibition at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts also allowed me to reunite with an old friend I've known since the fall of 1991, 30 years ago. When I first arrived in Montreal, I noticed James Tissot's painting "October" at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, which I had started to visit on Sunday afternoons. 
October fascinated me because of the details of the painting but especially because of the look of the young woman. 
October had been absent from Montreal since October 2019 when the San Francisco Museum (Legion of Honour) borrowed it for a thematic exhibition on the works of James Tissot. 
Our reunion in the fall of 2021 between October and me was very pleasant and even my faithful Ulysses was very happy to see again the one he considers as his beautiful friend... 
SEE PHOTO ALBUM 

Aucun commentaire: