mercredi 20 octobre 2021

DONALD TRUMP AND HIS POPULARITY IN QUEBEC -

DONALD TRUMP AND HIS POPULARITY IN QUEBEC - 
By Bernard Bujold -
Two Quebec authors have just published a book with the objective of explaining the popularity of Donald Trump in Quebec! 
(La Maison Blanche vue du Québec - by Karine Prémont and Marie-Ève Carignan - Éditions La Presse) 
Why were the media and the Quebec public so interested in the American Donald Trump? It was not so much American politics that interested them but the character of Trump. 
I also asked myself the question and in the end I concluded that I am not really interested or concerned by the political life of the United States but that it is the character of Donald Trump that fuels all my passion. 
I have always enjoyed the company of warrior type people, from Brian Mulroney to Pierre Péladeau to Paul Desmarais Sr. I myself am a passionate guy who doesn't back down from a battle... 
Donald Trump represents the energetic spirit of the warrior with an image that stands out. For this reason, he has become a kind of world star that one loves and admires if one is a challenger of the self-righteous and the elite; but one hates and despises if one is for the established order and the conventional system of society. 
Personally, I deeply miss my idol Donald, but I've taken a rest on American politics. We'll see if I come back to it in 2024... 
SEE STORY LE DEVOIR 

Aucun commentaire: