mercredi 27 octobre 2021

JUSTIN TRUDEAU'S NEW GOVERNMENT (part 2)

JUSTIN TRUDEAU'S NEW GOVERNMENT -
By Bernard Bujold -
I did not vote for Justin Trudeau! I was therefore very disappointed with his election and I am just as disappointed with his new ministerial cabinet. 
As former Prime Minister Jean Chrétien said: "Justin wants to play politics differently, without relying on the elders." It is his choice, but in running a government it is always useful to draw on experience. 
What are my options? In English, there is this expression that I like: "It is over your head" (it's beyond my means.) I'm going to wait for the next election, theoretically in 2025, just as I'm waiting for the next American election in 2024. 
Besides, in my mind, Justin Trudeau reminds me of Joe Biden... 
In life, you have to accept situations that you cannot change and wait for the storm to pass! 
SEE STORY Le Devoir

Aucun commentaire: