mercredi 13 octobre 2021

LOVE IN 2021

LOVE IN 2021- 
By Bernard Bujold -
I received several comments regarding the wedding of my two friends that I attended over the Thanksgiving weekend. It was spectacular, beautiful and unconventional in terms of atmosphere. 
Personally, however, there are two types of events that I never attend: weddings and funerals. I made a very rare exception for my two friends... 
I don't believe in marriage as a symbol of love, having experienced the failure of divorce, but I do believe in love! The failure of my marriage, in spite of its pain, will however have given life to two children whose value is priceless! 
I have loved dozens of women in my life over the years. I am writing my memoirs and I will have a chapter on love. I have identified seven women that I have loved very much over the years: 
1. The Italian woman; 
2. The daughter of the deputy; 
3. The lawyer; 
4. The banker; 
5. The artist; 
6. The director; 
7. The writer. 
Love cannot be explained. It is a feeling of the spirit, but a wonderful and magical feeling. The problem is to discover it and above all it is essential that the feeling is mutual. The two lovers have then found their soul mate! 
Happy autumn 2021 to all, and long live Love! 

Note: I will keep you informed about my memoirs... 

SEE PICTURES ABOUT LOVE

SEE WEDDING PICTURES OF AUTUMN 2021 

Aucun commentaire: