mercredi 20 octobre 2021

MICHEL NADEAU (1947-2021)

MICHEL NADEAU (1947-2021) - 
By Bernard Bujold -
I am saddened by the death of Michel Nadeau because we were both from the same era and we frequented the same sectors of Quebec society, journalism and Quebec Inc. 
I did not know him closely because our styles were different on the human level. I am more of a warrior and Michel was of a softness, finally more strategic... 
Michel Nadeau was a deep nationalist and he represented an era in our society, my era. His departure and the end of his story means, in a way, that the whole history of modern Quebec is turning a page. It is always sad to turn the pages of a book... 
On a personal note, all my sympathies to his brother Jacques Nadeau, a fellow photographer. 
SEE REPORTAGE LE DEVOIR 

Aucun commentaire: