dimanche 21 août 2022

THE DEPARTURES -

THE DEPARTURES- 
By Bernard Bujold -
A good friend of mine expressed to me on Saturday (August 20th) his sadness to see his favorite Montreal pastry shop (Patrice Pâtissier) close its doors for good... 
I was not very supportive, as I easily forget objects or places that pass in my life, although I am always a little sad that people I know and love leave us. 
In the last few months, several of my friends have left and an elderly couple in my neighborhood, are currently at the end of their lives like a plant that is hanging on, but has passed its maturity! 
In the end, I am more of a resilient person. I have experienced so many departures and ends that I have developed a kind of "detachment". That's what keeps me alive, detachment! 
Life is an illusion and you have to live this illusion when it passes and never get attached to it as if you were its owner or that this illusion was an eternal reality. In life, everything is only a loan, a temporary passage! 

Aucun commentaire: