dimanche 28 août 2022

ART AND HEALTH ACCORDING TO NATHALIE BONDIL - 2022

 NATHALIE BONDIL IS BACK IN MONTREAL... 
By Bernard Bujold - Nathalie Bondil, former director of the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, is back in Montreal for a week as part of a seminar (summer school) entitled "Arts and health: the place of museotherapy". 
This training, on the benefits of visual arts in health, is offered from August 29 to September 2 at the University of Montreal for teachers, students, health professionals and is under the direction of Nathalie Bondil. 
The arts can contribute to improving people's health and well-being, various studies conclude, and based on these convincing results, museologist and curator Nathalie Bondil wishes to promote the "vision of a museum that does good" and bring museum therapy into the practices of health professionals. Personally, 
I have always considered art to be a source of health rejuvenation and I fully agree with her concept. At the MBAM, in Nathalie Bondil's time, I had three specific paintings that I visited regularly and that inspired me positively in terms of my health. I have also always enjoyed visiting churches for their artwork. But my most inspiring work of art remains my mascot Ulysses, which is a magnificent bronze sculpture... 
Enjoy your stay in Montreal, and congratulations to you Nathalie for the art therapy concept. 

SEE WEBSITE 

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION 

SEE PHOTO ALBUM 

Aucun commentaire: