vendredi 26 août 2022

STORY OF MIRACLES FOR THE LAST WEEKEND OF AUGUST 2022-

STORY OF MIRACLES FOR THE LAST WEEKEND OF AUGUST 2022-
By Bernard Bujold - 
My mother did not attend the church in her village in Gaspésie, but she seriously believed in miracles through prayer and there was a specific saint depending on the kind of miracle requested. Her favorite was Saint-Antoine de Padoue, for lost objects... 
My father attended mass regularly, but he did not believe in miracles. 
I am like my mother and if I don't go to church, I start to believe in miracles... 
To date, I have a few miracles on my record, including two with Saint Anthony of Padua: a pair of gloves found last winter; and my sunglasses that were lost earlier this week and found yesterday!
My favorite saint, however, is Brother André, except that I don't bother him for trifles. I save him for special occasions! 
Do miracles really exist, or is it a matter of chance? God only knows... 
Have a great end of summer 2022! 
SEE PICTURES SUMMER 2022 

Aucun commentaire: