samedi 2 mars 2024

THE JOURNEY OF LIFE-

THE JOURNEY OF LIFE- 
By Bernard Bujold- 
Brian Mulroney had a good life, but did he consider his life successful? An existential question, but one that everyone asks themselves at the end of their lives. 
Brian considered the failure of Meech Lake to be the failure of his life. Pierre Péladeau, a close friend of Brian's, said that he had succeeded in life, but that he had failed his life! Personally, I could say much the same thing as Péladeau. I lived a good life, but I dreamed of something else. I dreamed of changing the world... 
As a young teenager, growing up close to the village priest whose housekeeper was my aunt, I discovered the art of communication, and that led me to René Lévesque, who was the one who introduced me to politics. But it was Brian Mulroney who taught me the art of politics and communication. 
However, to change the world, I quickly realized that the only way was financially, and that was the beginning of my attraction to the Paul Desmarais and Pierre Péladeau of this world. I dreamed of joining the Desmarais empire, but it was the Quebecor empire that welcomed me into its ranks, two groups that Brian Mulroney knew well. 
I would add that, beyond all my mentors, my deepest life inspiration was my father, Léonard, an Acadian proud of his origins, which he applied to his lifestyle until his death. 
Finally, in 2024, my mentors and my father have all left for another world, and I find myself increasingly alone on this planet. If I weren't an old man, I'd probably have joined the entourage of Donald Trump, whose personality resembles that of all the mentors who have guided my life. But I'm an old man, and I'm content to live Donald's adventure from a distance... 
 Will I succeed in my life? It's an existential question, but I probably won't change the world! 
VIEW BRIAN MULRONEY PHOTO ALBUM 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10168695781495541&type=3

Aucun commentaire: