jeudi 5 août 2021

THE LOVE OF THE OLYMPIC GAMES


THE LOVE OF THE OLYMPIC GAMES -
By Bernard Bujold -
There was a time when I loved to follow the progress of the Olympic Games but, like other things in society, everything changes and I have lost this love. I did watch the opening ceremony (Friday, July 23, 2021) on TV and I will watch the closing ceremony (Sunday, August 8 ) but that will be it. 
I still love sports, but my passion is elsewhere, more local, especially around the Ile Notre-Dame water basin and its bike track. Every time I go for a ride, looking at the landscape and the athletes training there, it's in my mind as if I were rubbing shoulders with the sporting elite. Ulysse thinks like me and he is a fan of the Gilles Villeneuve circuit garages... 
Congratulations to all the medallists of Japan and have a great summer 2021! 
SEE PHOTOS 

Aucun commentaire: