jeudi 27 octobre 2022

URBAN LIFE IN AUTUMN...

URBAN LIFE IN AUTUMN... 
By Bernard Bujold - 
Ulysse and I are very urban in our behavior and when we go to the city, we are focused in our bubble and do not look at the people around us as if we were in our living room. What a surprise it was to be approached by a beautiful looking woman while we were at the Apple store... The lady greeted me, but I really didn't know who she was until she identified herself. She was the spouse of a former boss that I had not seen in at least 25 years. 
I'm always surprised that some people can recognize people when they pass them in town, even after many years of not seeing them again. Unfortunately, this is not the case for me or for Ulysse... 
Have a great fall season 2022! 
FALL 2022 PICTURES 

Aucun commentaire: