vendredi 21 octobre 2022

MITSOU GÉLINAS AND HER TWO SISTERS...

 MITSOU GELINAS AND HER TWO SISTERS - 
By Bernard Bujold -
There was a time between 1990 and 2010, in one of my former lives, when I used to frequent Quebec artists (television, song and music, visual and literary art, etc.). 
One of the artists in my circle was Mitsou Gélinas, an artist I loved very much and of whom I keep wonderful memories of the many anecdotes lived with her and her entourage, in particular her record producer, her manager, and her mother with her friend the Italian Alda... 
Mitsou has a very beautiful soul, one of the most beautiful I have known in my life, and you can discover a great part of it by reading the book she has just published with her two sisters: Abeille and Noémie: Bien-être inspiré - Trouver l'harmonie Corps Coeur Esprit! 
The book is a kind of autobiography of the three sisters, each of whom has written reflections on their lives. The style is different from a conventional autobiography, but the Gélinas sisters are anything but conventional... 
I read the book and I loved it... A book to read! 
Bravo to Mitsou and her sisters, and a good read to you all! 
They say that this weekend (October 21, 2022) will be beautiful. Ulysse and I are going to enjoy the garden, before the winter... 
SEE COMMENT MISTOU

Aucun commentaire: