vendredi 14 octobre 2022

FALL 2022 - LIFE, LOVE AND DEATH

FALL 2022 AND LIVING WITH THE LIVING... 
By Bernard Bujold - 
The season of fall 2022 has brought to date, with the fall colors, a good number of departures of several friends or acquaintances. 
Among two of the closest, there is my next-door neighbor, and the founder of Videotron André Chagnon. The comfort in these two departures is however that they were over 90 years old... 
Personally, I am always sad when I learn of the departure of people close to me, but I also forget very quickly because I like to think that I live with the living, and that I let the dead live with the dead. 
In fact, there are two events I never attend: funerals and weddings! For me, death and love are personal and intimate affairs that don't have to become public events! 
Have a good fall 2022! 
SEE PHOTOS FALL 2022 

Aucun commentaire: