jeudi 7 juillet 2022

SUMMER READING 2022

SUMMER READING 2022-
By Bernard Bujold -
Now that I'm free from writing my latest book THE OLD MAN / LE VIEIL HOMME, a book you can download in PDF format, I'll be able to get back to my bedside reading! 
For the summer I have 5 books on my table: 

1. THE MOON IS A HARSH MISTRESS by Robert A. Heinlein, a science fiction that is Elon Musk's bedside book; 

2. HERE'S THE DEAL by Kellyanne Conway, the memoir of the woman who ran Donald Trump's campaign in 2016; 

3. IN THE NAME OF ROME by Adrian Goldsworthy, the history of the Roman Wars to better understand the 2022 war between Russia and Ukraine; 

4. THE STORY OF MY LIFE by James Patterson, one of the best-selling authors in the United States, to better understand the art of writing. 

5. THE AMAZING MEMORY OF THE GLACES by Catherine Lafrance, a Quebec thriller whose author was a personal acquaintance in another life. Her style is of the caliber and quality of Louise Penny's books, another personal acquaintance in another life... 
The research in the details and vivid actions of Catherine's detective story that make us live directly in her novel.  

I wish you all a beautiful summer 2022, and especially a good reading! 


Aucun commentaire: