mardi 26 juillet 2022

POPE FRANCIS - A REBEL -

POPE FRANCIS - A REBEL -
By Bernard Bujold - 
If there is one personality trait that best describes Pope Francis, it is that of a rebel. 
In a way, he reminds me of Donald Trump, and it is said that he is as disturbing to Vatican tradition as Trump is to the American left in the United States. 
Pope Francis, whose real name is Jorge Mario Bergoglio, has never been the pope of unanimity within his church. He was even expelled from his Jesuit Order... 
His visit to Canada is captivating, but in my opinion, it will not change anything in the history of Canada... 
Pope Francis is a great politician even if he claims the contrary and his biographies show it well. He is a great strategist! 
Personally, I like his rebellious side and a few years ago I bought a copy of his watch, a Swatch, the most economical model of the brand (Once Again). 
I like to tell my friends that I have the Pope's watch... 

SEE BIOGRAPHY ARNAUD BÉDAT 

SEE WIKIPEDIA BIOGRAPHY 

Aucun commentaire: