jeudi 14 juillet 2022

RESTAURANTS IN THE SUMMER OF 2022-

RESTAURANTS IN THE SUMMER OF 2022- 
By Bernard Bujold - 
With the summer season of 2022, comes also the beautiful season for restaurants whose survival has not been easy since the virus of March 2020. 
Personally, there was a time, between the 1980s and 2010, when I frequented restaurants between 3 to 4 times a week... But I usually only went to one restaurant, which I loved, the McDonald's chain. I even told a friend that if I had to choose one last meal before I died, it would be two delicious Big Macs with a coke... 
Note that my love for McDonald's was started long before 2016 when I became a fan and defender of Donald Trump, also a very big lover of McDonald's... 
Unfortunately, as we get older, at least as far as I'm concerned, we become kind of "healthy" and try to eat, let's say more "broccoli" and more home cooking... It is however for me a very hard sacrifice and I suffer deeply every time I pass a McDonald's but I am very disciplined! At most, some days when I can't resist going in, a tea or a coffee for me while I offer a Big Mac and fries to my faithful Ulysses and watch him enjoy the feast... 
Happy summer 2022! 

Aucun commentaire: