samedi 6 novembre 2021

MONTREAL 2021

MAYOR OF MONTREAL 2021- 
By Bernard Bujold- 
It is a tradition for political enthusiasts, including myself, to project, before the vote, who will win an election. Here is my projection for the Montreal mayoral election that takes place on November 6 and 7. 
In my opinion, it will be a victory of Valérie Plante against Denis Coderre. 
This is the same projection (46% Valérie Plante - 40% Denis Coderre) as the recent poll published in l'Actualité but I started to see a Plante victory since about a month. 
This projection does not mean that I share her political vision and that I am a supporter of her victory. On the contrary, I have a certain sadness at the soul of such an outcome, but she is the one who has run the best campaign. 
It is interesting to note that the Valerie Plante of 2021 is no longer the Valerie Plante of 2017 and her adaptation means resilience and an ability to understand a new reality, qualities that are in themselves, admirable. 
Of course, personally, I am of the right and the opposite of the left-wing vision of a Valérie Plante, but a Denis Coderre does not offer a right-wing vision either for which I agree with. 
My text is not a call to vote for a candidate, but a projection. 
To the question, for whom I voted, only my dog Ulysse and I know the answer... 
To be continued this Sunday evening, November 7th for the official verdict! 


SEE NEWS POLL 

Aucun commentaire: