lundi 23 octobre 2023

THE WAR OF AUTUMN 2023 -

THE WAR OF AUTUMN 2023 - 
By Bernard Bujold -
The drama of the war between Israel and Gaza is, to say the least, a grave tragedy, not to say a World War Massacre. But what I can't fathom is the incredible number of smartphone videos taken by the victims of the Saturday, October 7 attack, which media outlets like CNN (Anderson Cooper) are broadcasting offline for their audiences. Personally, as someone who likes selfies, if I were attacked by terrorists, the last thing I'd think of doing would be filming myself. I'd be concentrating on my survival, not my posterity! 
But what we need to understand is that in our modern civilization, everyone has become a journalist in their own right.
The cell phone has transformed civilization.

Aucun commentaire: