samedi 7 octobre 2023

THE GYM IN AUTUMN -

THE GYM IN AUTUMN - 
With the onset of autumn, the gym also becomes more popular. Personally, I've been a gym-goer since I was a teenager. For me, a gym is like a church! I've changed my workout routine many times, but I've always worked out. 
My first inspiration was Ben Weider, with whom I became friends towards the end of his life. It was Ben and his brother Joe who sponsored the immigration of the legendary Arnold Schwarzenegger to the United States. Arnold, too, has long inspired me with his champion spirit. Currently, my daily routine (7 days a week) is 30 minutes of brisk walking on the treadmill (3 kilometers); 20 minutes of exercise on the machines and free weights in three circuits; and 10 minutes of meditation in the garden. When I work out, I prefer solitude, and if other people are around, I close my bubble. For me, a gym is not a place to socialize and chat... 
The secret to longevity in the gym is to love it. A few months ago, I was doing 5 circuits of weight training. I was mentally exhausted and cut back to 3 circuits. My happiness at the gym immediately returned. My favorite exercise in my routine is pull-ups! You have to adjust and, above all, listen to your body! One last piece of advice: the gym is not the place to lose weight. It's your diet that you need to watch... 
Happy Autumn 2023! 
SEE PHOTOS 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=bernard.bujold&set=a.10168220120210541

Aucun commentaire: