samedi 19 juin 2021

WANTED NOTICE - PAINTING BY RAOUL BARRÉ (1874-1932)

WANTED NOTICE - PAINTING BY RAOUL BARRÉ (1874-1932) - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
A Facebook friend from my Donald Trump era, Gaspard Fauteux, asked me to circulate on my various social media a sort of wanted notice concerning a canvas painted by his maternal grandfather Raoul Barré (1874-1932), a recognized artist-painter whose subject on this canvas is Elzéar Roy (1855-1936), director during his time of the Monument national in Montreal. 
Gaspard has collected more than a hundred of Raoul Barré's works to post them on a website dedicated to him and he hopes to find the owner today in 2021, if he exists, of the Elzéar Roy painting illustrated in this comment. 
If you know this painting, please contact me and I will put you in touch. 

Aucun commentaire: