jeudi 9 mai 2024

MITSOU IN 2024

MITSOU IN 2024 - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
You could compare Mitsou in the 1990s to Taylor Swift in 2005-2024. 
I knew Mitsou well, and she became a friend in my Quebecor days, and I've been watching Taylor for several months now. 
Mitsou and Taylor are both creators of their own content; they've invented characters for themselves; they have loyal fans who adore them and critics who hate them...; and both started out young in the business: Mitsou at 13 and Taylor at 14. 
La Presse publishes an excellent in-depth interview with Mitsou looking back on her career. 
Ultimately, we share the same philosophy: « Live in the moment". 
I admire both artists, and while I loved Mitsou's work back then, today I adore Taylor, who accompanies me (musically) in my gym every morning. 
Happy spring 2024! 
SEE STORY LA PRESSE 
https://lestudio1mediamonitoring.blogspot.com/2024/05/mitsou-en-2024.html

Aucun commentaire: