dimanche 27 février 2022

URBAN VIOLENCE

URBAN VIOLENCE -
By Bernard Bujold -
An existential question... What do you do if you come face to face with two intruders who are stealing your neighbor's car in the parking lot of your condo? Maybe the thieves have a gun? 
Personally, I once came face to face with a rather large homeless man hiding behind my car in the garage... Fortunately, it was daytime, and I was able to run to warn the security guard and together we subdued the individual and turned him over to the police. 
My neighbor had his car stolen over the weekend. The thieves got in when another resident opened the garage door to park his car. He didn't pay attention to the two individuals who snuck in through the wide open door. 
Ulysses would have surely bitten the two bandits but he was watching TV with me upstairs away from the garage... 

Aucun commentaire: