mercredi 9 février 2022

MONTREAL MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS

MONTREAL MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS -
By Bernard Bujold- 
Danielle Champagne will leave her position on June 30. Here is the message she published on her Linkedin page. 
 "It is with great emotion that I am preparing to hand over the reins of the MBAM Foundation on June 30, in an organization that has given me so much. It is thanks to a wonderful team and to generous and passionate donors that the Foundation has been able to support the many projects of the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts over the past years. After 21 years at the MBAM, first as Director of Communications from 2001 to 2013 and for the past 9 years as Executive Director of its Foundation, it is now time for me to pass the torch to Jo-Anne Hudon Duchesne who will succeed me as Executive Director of the MBAM Foundation. I would like to thank all those I have met along the way during these wonderful years. I would like to thank you for having allowed me to live such enriching and memorable human experiences. See you soon, Danielle Champagne 
SEE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE 

Aucun commentaire: