dimanche 1 septembre 2019

LIFE STORIES -


LIFE STORIES - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
I have just finished a book from 2017 but what a discovery: L'HEURE MAUVE by Michèle Ouimet. I chose a copy of this book by chance and for three reasons. 
1. I had never read Michèle Ouimet's books before and since La Presse and its financial difficulties have been in the media in recent weeks, I made a link with Ouimet, who was a great journalist for this newspaper. (The main character in the book is a journalist like Ouimet was...) 
2. The theme of the book is a residence for the elderly. I often have in mind the tragic death of Gilles Duceppe's mother in a luxury residence. 
3. Finally, the phenomenon of aging challenges me, sometimes...
The book of Ouimet says everything there is to say about human life and life in society. 
To be read, by young and old alike! 
SEE WEBSITE

Aucun commentaire: