mercredi 14 février 2024

THE LOVE OF LIFE-

THE LOVE OF LIFE- 
By Bernard Bujold -
February is the month of love and in particular February 14, Valentine's Day. 
There was a time when I was continually in love. I've loved dozens of women! Some loves lived passionately for a while, and others never went beyond the dream. 
Scientists say that the feeling of love between humans is entirely biological and animal, and has nothing to do with personality and feelings. I always thought I chose the person to love for their soul, but maybe that was just science... 
Whatever the case, scientific or sentimental, love remains the most magnificent moment in life! In 2024, having become an old man and lived well, I stopped my quest for love and simply fell in love with life! 
But who knows if my scientific side won't come back one day! Often at night in my sleep, I dream of my former loves... 
Happy Valentine's Day to you all. 
SEE BOOK THE OLD MAN 
chapter 6 - The Love of Women 

Aucun commentaire: