vendredi 2 février 2024

CINEMA AND LIFE IN 2024

 

CINEMA AND LIFE IN 2024-
By Bernard Bujold -
Novels and films reflect the reality of life. A film can give us a better understanding of life and everyday life. 
Last year, I discovered the YELLOWSTONE series, a flagship cinematic creation in the United States since June 2020, but only available on the Paramount + pay network. In 2023, CBS (Global Canada) broadcast the first three seasons on their consumer TV network. 
I'm not a big user of networks like Paramount or Netflix, but I made an exception and watched seasons 4 and 5 on pay TV (a total of 18 episodes). YELLOWSTONE will be the cinema that marks my year 2024... 
The images are magnificent, and the story truly mirrors modern life regarding human relationships, politics, and business. As for the characters, they are varied and represent all the characters that can be found in society. 
We all like to see ourselves in movie characters and for me, I'd choose two: John and his daughter Beth, whose personalities are in many ways very much like my own. 
Paramount + is available as an app on Apple TV. 
SEE THE DESCRIPTION OF THE YELLOWSTONE CHARACTERS

Aucun commentaire: