dimanche 17 décembre 2023

GERARD DEPARDIEU IN 2023

GÉRARD DEPARDIEU IN 2023... 
By Bernard Bujold -
I got to know Gérard Depardieu well during his years of association with Montreal, including the World Film Festival. I also knew his daughter, Julie, whom I adored, and for a brief moment, I even had the impossible dream that Gérard would be my father-in-law.... 
Gérard Depardieu is an actor with many personalities. Personally, I've always found him extremely polite and kind when I've met him. His daughter told me that her father was a difficult person to understand and deal with. 
Should society blacklist Gérard in 2023? I've often written that the reality of life is never what we perceive it to be. Life is a theater, but the real reality is behind the curtain, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. If you want to know, you have to go behind the scenes. 
Gérard Depardieu's family issued a statement of defense on this Sunday in France. 
SEE TF1 INFO REPORT (French)

Aucun commentaire: