lundi 6 novembre 2023

THE LAST BEAUTIFUL DREAM -

THE LAST BEAUTIFUL DREAM - 
By Bernard Bujold -
When I was 20, I dreamed of changing the world! In the end, I didn't change the world, but I had a captivating life, with its successes and failures. 
Today, as an old man, my greatest sadness is that most of my mentors and inspirational role models have died, including Pierre Péladeau, Paul Desmarais Sr, René Lévesque, Ben Weider, Yousuf Karsh, and many others. I can also say that all my enemies and professional adversaries have also mostly left the journey of life... 
Personally, I'm still standing, continuing my journey and, to my great delight, I still have one last beautiful dream! It may, or may not, come true but I will know within the next year! 
You know me well if you're thinking of my dream as Donald J. Trump for the next presidency of the U.S.A. 
To be continued on November 5, 2024, less than a year from today! 
SEE PHOTO ALBUM 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/edit/a.10166662447515541 
SEE REPORT THE WALL STREET JOURNAL https://www.flickr.com/photos/lestudio1/53311655891/in/dateposted/

Aucun commentaire: