vendredi 3 novembre 2023

THE FUTURE OF QUEBEC TVA TELEVISION NETWORK...

THE GOOD TIMES - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
The TVA television network issue resonated with me morally and reminded me of the good times I experienced during the acquisition of Télévision Quatre Saisons by Quebecor on August 22, 1997. I was then the assistant to the president of Pierre Péladeau. Unfortunately, my pleasure was short-lived, because Pierre died in December of the same year... 
What would the founder of Quebecor have done in 2023 in the face of the TVA problem? Pierre Péladeau was a romantic but did not cling to the inevitable. His son Pierre-Karl is a cartesian and he never gets hung up on any problem situation… 
Personally, I consider that we must live with our times and the 2023 era is no longer traditional media, nor even the social media of the 2000s. Currently, artificial intelligence is occupying space and everything is changing. 
To be continued… 
https://lejournalisteparbernardbujold.blogspot.com/2023/06/le-journaliste.html

Aucun commentaire: