samedi 11 février 2023

THE SOLITUDE IN THE WINTER OF 2023-

THE SOLITUDE IN THE WINTER OF 2023- 
By Bernard Bujold - 
I love solitude, which is not the same thing as isolation… 
Solitude is the state of being alone but being able to join the life of society if you want to. Isolation is a solitude but with the impossibility of joining the organized life, for example a person who would be in a country cottage in forest without car to go to the village... 
To live my solitude, I regularly go to two urban places: the church and the gym, in both cases when it is not crowded! For me a silent church allows me to communicate with the infinite, and with myself. I am not a churchgoer and when there is a crowd in the church, I cannot think... 
A gym, when you are alone, is also a magical place to clear your mind and think. In fact, Ulysses is convinced that a gym should be installed in the church, obviously without the crowd! 
A gym in a church with a crowd would be like creating a hell in paradise... 
Have a good winter 2023! 
See pictures 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=bernard.bujold&set=a.10167299891110541

Aucun commentaire: