vendredi 24 février 2023

LIVING THE HISTORY


A HISTORIC LIFE ...
By Bernard Bujold -
I can say that I have lived a historic life up to now with three great events that have transformed humanity, in addition to changing my personal life! 
1 - The first event, which has followed one another like an avalanche since 1960, was the development of communication with the birth of the telephone, television, the internet and artificial intelligence. When I was growing up, the only way to communicate was through the mail by train, which usually took a week, but sometimes a month for photos sent to Direct Films or catalog orders from Eaton's. Today I can communicate to the other side of the world in the present moment without moving from where I am on earth, or in space. 
2 - The second historical event that changed the world was the COVID pandemic in 2020. An event that ravaged and continues to ravage the entire planet. It was for me like the end of civilization and I thought for a moment that the end of the world had arrived... 
3 -Today in 2023, I am living a third great historical event with the Third World War caused by the political conflict between Russia and Ukraine. As with the pandemic, it is the survival of humanity on the planet that is threatened! We can identify the date of February 24, 2022 in the calendar as the day of the beginning of this Third World War, so it is one year ago today on this Friday February 24, 2023. 
In the end, I conclude that I have lived history in all its aspects, but to be complete, I only need to live the experience of winning millions in the lottery... If this were to happen, let's hope it would be soon, before the disappearance of organized life on Earth, because what's the point of being rich if there is no longer a civilization to spend one's fortune! 
Experts predict that humanity will experience, within two years, a worldwide internet virus that would paralyze all virtual communication on the planet... 
To be continued and above all have a good weekend! 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=bernard.bujold&set=a.10166211179305541

Aucun commentaire: