samedi 24 décembre 2022

SANTA'S ELVES AND THE JOY OF SOLITUDE -

SANTA'S ELVES AND THE JOY OF SOLITUDE - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
Loneliness can be a great happiness, but one must discover it and be comfortable with oneself. If we have not tamed solitude, it is a predatory and deadly monster! 
Personally, I love the solitude of a church before the celebrations; or being alone in a museum in front of my favorite works of art! But my ultimate happiness is to work out alone in the gym with the only sound being the sliding of the machines I use. For me, the big fear is groups and social events! 
The Elves also enjoy solitude... 
To love solitude it's like faith. It's all in the mind... 
Happy Holidays 2022! 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=bernard.bujold&set=a.10167180683385541

Aucun commentaire: