jeudi 15 décembre 2022

LIVE IN THE MOMENT -

LIVE IN THE MOMENT - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
A colleague, in one of my former lives in the media world, says she is sad this morning that in 2022 she is no longer the "star" she was in the 1990s - 2000s! 
This nostalgia is probably related to the approach of Christmas... 
I replied to this ex-colleague that this is what life is, a journey! 
There is a departure (birth); the stay (the beautiful years at the top of life); and the return (the end of life). 
Personally, in 1995, I was travelling by helicopter! 
In 2022, I move by walking... 
I'm not nostalgic about my old ways because I've always lived in the moment! 
Happy holiday season 2022... 
SEE PHOTOS 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=bernard.bujold&set=a.10167180683385541

Aucun commentaire: