mardi 28 juin 2022

BIRTHDAY - JUNE 28, 2022

BIRTHDAY - JUNE 28, 2022 -
BY BERNARD BUJOLD -
Today, Tuesday 28 June, is my birthday, edition 2022! 
Thank you all for your good wishes! 
Every year I like to mark my birthday with a theme and this year it's a look at my life as I have published a collection of my life philosophies: THE OLD MAN, and I am recounting some of the adventures I have had, so far. 
I also recently discovered that a famous person was born like me on June 28, Elon Musk (Tesla, SpaceX, Twitter). Elon is a creation of 1971 and his destiny has of course taken on a different scope, let's say, than that taken on by my destiny. To mark our common birth date, I gave myself Elon Musk's bedside book: THE MOON IS A HARSH MISTRESS, a fiction by Robert A. Heinlein. 
Thanks again for the good wishes and let's never forget that life is a series of journeys! 
SEE ANNIVERSARY PHOTOS - 2022 EDITION 

Aucun commentaire: