jeudi 31 mars 2022

THE SURVIVAL OF THE WORLD

 

THE SURVIVAL OF THE WORLD - 
By Bernard Bujold -
I have a friend who is trying to organize a festive demonstration in Montreal for Ukraine. He says he is frustrated, because everyone is sympathetic to the cause like "Don't let go, we support you" but few are available... 
I didn't want to make him feel worse, but I could have told him before he started his project that the world is generally selfish and that in the end, everyone tries to survive and has little priority for the needs of others. Personally, I understood this reality 25 years ago when Pierre Péladeau died. Before his death, all of Quebec inc. called me by my first name and they called me friend, but after Péladeau's death, nobody returned my calls and I was avoided in social events... 
We must not take the world's selfishness as a personal gesture towards us. It is rather that everyone, no matter how important, is fighting for their own survival! Moreover, all the great political or economic leaders of this world repeat it continuously: "If you want a friend, adopt a dog!" 
SEE PHOTOS UKRAINE 

Aucun commentaire: