jeudi 15 avril 2021

MICHEL LOUVAIN (1940-2021)

MICHEL LOUVAIN (1940-2021) -
By Bernard Bujold 
The Quebec singer Michel Louvain was a legend. Personally, I liked his songs but I was not a fan and I only attended one of his shows, a group show presented during Just for Laughs in July 2001 and produced by Gilbert Rozon... I was there as a journalist and I took three pictures of Louvain. 
Michel Louvain was a star known for his always classy clothes. Strangely enough, my favorite singer of all time, Willie Nelson, had started his career in Louvain's style with a tie and a jacket but nobody went to his shows. One day he decided to change his style and he became a big star. That's why it's important for an artist to know what our audience wants. Michel Louvain and Willie Nelson understood this! 
SEE PHOTOS 

Aucun commentaire: