vendredi 28 juin 2024

MY BIRTH ANNIVERSARY 2024

MY BIRTH ANNIVERSARY 2024 - 
By Bernard Bujold -
I love my birth anniversary. I use it every year to review my life, past, present, and time to come. I was born on June 28, the same date as Elon Musk… 
On my birthday, I like to be surrounded by my passions, some in reality, others through the imagination and dreams. In the end, life is a journey, and the boundary between reality and fantasy is a fine line, whether it's for achievements or failures; joys and sorrows; daring and fears; or hopes and regrets. Moreover, my life experiences have taught me that the journey of life never unfolds as planned... I estimate that 90% of life's choices will end up as mere memories and anecdotes forgotten over time. That leaves 10% that will become important after the passage of time. 
Happy summer 2024, and thank you for your birthday wishes to me... 
NOTE: I received a wonderful gift from Donald Trump who gave me a historic and memorable debate on CNN. I'm a happy man! 
www.lestudio1.com

Aucun commentaire: