lundi 12 février 2024

VICTORY CELEBRATION 2024

VICTORY CELEBRATION -
By Bernard Bujold - 
I'm not a football fan, but I love the Super Bowl. I like Mahomes and his quick thinking. 
Artistically, I'd never listened to Taylor Swift before the Grammys, but it was a discovery. First, she writes very well and in-depth, and her life story is inspiring. I did some digging into her and it's really inspiring. I love people who win despite the odds. I admire the energy that goes into overcoming events... 
And as February is the month of love, what better way to celebrate than with the couple Taylor and Travis as inspiration... 
Happy Valentine's Day 2024, in advance... 
SEE THE SUPER BOWL 2024 WALL STREET JOURNAL REPORT 
https://www.wsj.com/sports/football/chiefs-super-bowl-mahomes-kelce-swift-d7dc8733?st=yialvec6x965gfc&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

Aucun commentaire: