mardi 6 février 2024

TAYLOR SWIFT FANS -

TAYLOR SWIFT FANS - 
By Bernard Bujolod -
I must confess, I had never listened to Taylor Swift before Sunday, February 4, 2024, but I've become a fan... 
I'd say Céline Dion and Donald Trump are fans too! 
First of all, if Céline's voice is unique in the world, she has to admire Taylor, who composes all her own songs. Her lyrics are very moving and poetic on the theme of love, 
In Donald's case, he admires Taylor for her success on social media, because she's just as popular as he is... He just doesn't understand why she endorsed Joe Biden in 2020... 
As for me, I like to work out at the gym with music, when it's crowded. Swift's songs are much more uplifting than Beethoven's or Mozart's ...
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=bernard.bujold&set=a.10168515112995541

Aucun commentaire: