lundi 18 décembre 2023

STARS AND GLORY...

 

STARS AND GLORY... 
By Bernard Bujold -
I recently published a story about public stars. I wrote that I never admired someone for their financial wealth, professional titles, or medals of recognition. I admire someone based on instinct and, to begin with, I don't trust anyone... I've often written that honors are just anecdotes in life and that in the end, the real reality is always something else, for better or worse... Several people commented on my text (privately or publicly on my page) and one Facebook friend mentioned the three characters who inspired him in life. I found his comment very interesting and thought about my own inspirations... I've had hundreds of public figures inspire my life. The characters have changed over time. If I had to pick three out of my entire life, I'd say: 
 1. Bernard Derome for journalism; 
 2. Yousuf Karsh for photography; 
 3. Paul Desmarais for the totality of his work (business, society, and humanism). 
Let's never forget that life is a journey!

Aucun commentaire: