dimanche 18 septembre 2022

VIOLENCE ON THE CITY IN 2022 -

VIOLENCE ON THE CITY IN 2022 - 
By Bernard Bujold -
A man believed to be armed was shot by a police officer on Saturday, September 17, 2022 while walking at the corner of René Lévesque and Berlioz on Nuns' Island. The man allegedly pointed his gun at the police officer who returned fire. Imagine if the gunman had entered the IGA, located across the street, and had started shooting at people... 
Precisely, 12:30 on Saturday is my shopping time, and this IGA is one of my merchants... 
This event is just one of the recent violent crimes in the greater Montreal area! We must not panic, but we must be realistic and especially careful! The next time I go to the grocery store, I'll make sure he shows me the emergency exits other than the main entrance. And I will do the same thing at the other stores I visit. 

Aucun commentaire: